One of the most frequently asked questions I receive: “Is Naples, Florida a good place to live?”
When looking for a second home, possible retirement locations or a luxury vacation destination, people often compare the Naples real estate market to Sarasota. Or they begin to wonder why homes in Bonita Springs, Estero and Fort Myers appear cheaper when conducting property search online. They start to question whether they should buy a home in Naples or if they should choose the cheaper deals nearby.
So what is it about Naples, FL that sets it apart from other cities like Sarasota, Venice, Ft. Myers, Estero or Bonita Springs on the Gulf Coast? Here’s the top ten reasons why Naples, Florida is by far the best place to live in the world:
10. Beautiful Beaches – The beaches in Naples, Florida are some of the best in the world. Even the Travel Channel rated Naples beaches #1. Our white sandy beaches consistently get placed on the top ten lists from around the globe. Naples’ 7 miles of beaches are some of the cleanest sand and gulf waters that you will ever experience.
9. Low Crime & Safety – Naples is very safe compared to the rest of Florida and the rest of the US. Areavibes.com states that the Naples crime rate is far below both the Florida and National average. “The crime rate in Naples is less than 89% of the cities in Florida and is safer than 52.8% of the cities in the nation.” Many locals are known for leaving their front doors unlocked when they walk to the beach.
8. Noncommercial – The unhindered spectacular views of the beach are a Naples hallmark. Homes in Old Naples are not surrounded by tall, obtrusive buildings that block the sun and skyline. The local government has strong restrictions on billboards, building heights, and signs. A very good example of our firm regulations is the “golden arches” on US 41 North. Usually you would see 40 foot high signs in most cities, but in Naples, theres a small McDonald’s sign down on the ground. You can also easily tell if you’ve hit Bonita Springs or Ft. Myers on US 41 just by noticing all the large advertising signs. In contrast, Naples keeps your focus on the tropical greenery and beautiful architecture.
7. Dining – Some of the best dining in the US can be found in Naples. Favorites include Trulux, Chops City Grill on 5th, Blue Provence, Club Sushi, Baleen and the Turtle Club.
6. Pristine – When explaining Naples to an outsider, the word pristine often comes up. It describes the clean liter-less streets, low crime and poverty levels, small signs, and amazing beaches. We respect our piece of paradise and work hard to maintain its beauty
5. Boating, Fishing, Golf – There is an abundant number of things to do in wonderful Naples, Florida. Fishing and golf, to name a few, are not hobbies here. They are a way of life. Naples has some of the best waterfront in the world alongside 70 outstanding golf courses to choose from. Many retirees look for golf communities for a second home.
4. Sunsets – Naples sunsets are very special. You are bound to be shoulder to shoulder wither several others looking west when you venture down any of the Old Naples avenues that end at the gulf around the time of the setting sun. And when the sun disappears over the horizon, many people clap for they have witnessed one of the most sacred moments on the gulf: the sunset.
3. Weather – Without a doubt, the weather in Naples is the best for luxurious relaxing on the beach or by the pool. The average air temperatures stay at around 77 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the year. During the winter though, gulf water temperatures range from the 60’s to 70’s
2. Downtown Olde Naples – Old Naples is the heartbeat of the city. Old Naples is the cultural core of the city. This is where a tiny fishing village became current day Naples. Several historic beach cottages still remain among the new homes and buildings as reminders of the early history of Naples. Today, the local lifestyle is defined by Third Street South And Fifth Avenue South. These local hotspots are dotted by specialty shops and outdoor cafes, which provide a dancing, dining, and night life atmosphere. Cultural festivals and art shows are common here on the weekends from November through Easter.
1. The People – This one is simply #1. People from all over the world come to and move to Naples: New Yorkers, Canadians, Europeans, and everywhere else. “Everyone is extremely happy to live in this little piece of paradise. Once experienced for yourself, you’ll agree that Naples is one of the best places to live and enjoy life.
Vito Bauer – Principal Realtor “Trusted Source for Homes in Southwest Florida”
Cell: (239) 777-7080, email: Vito.Bauer@BauerInternationalGroup.com
BAUER INTERNATIONAL GROUP – YOUR LUXURY NAPLES FLORIDA HOME DESTINATION
CALL VITO FOR CONFIDENTIAL PRIVATE REAL ESTATE CONSULTATION
Cell: (239) 777-7080